Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Relfection

I honestly didn't really know much about China. I learned more stuff about China. I just thought things were made there but in reality its more than just that. Young teens would leave there village to help out their families. They would leave to go work so they can send money to their families. I think China is the same as other countries , people also leave their homes to go work to get a better future or just to get more money. I would like to go visit China one day and go visit all the different places.

Prezzi is a pretty interesting PowerPoint sit, but it sounds more complicated than PowerPoint.  Power point was pretty easy to work with, I think Its because I have used it whenever I have a project and were suppose to do a PowerPoint. Easy bib was a good website it was easier than for me to type it by myself. I think I took my time to do this PowerPoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment